Search This Blog

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Market Research

Market research is important before we plan to do business or sell certain products or services. It is not difficult to conduct market research if you know how to source the information. In this modern internet world, the easiest way to source for info is via internet. We can get a lot of information from internet, which may help you in doing your market research. I think this is most cost effective way of doing market research.

Another way of doing market research is by visiting resource centers and libraries that are available in various places. You will find it useful to visit these resource centers as they offer various kinds of information and depending on what types of info you require, you can always check which resource centers or libraries that can offer such info.

Of course, if you have a bit of savings or good financial back up, you can always outsource for the info from a reliable market research agencies. They will do the job for you at a cost, and normally the info gathered is both the first and second hand sources of information.

I am keen in searching for information esp business related info. Probably my interest is due to my background that requires me to do a lot of research and helping people to do business. So I need to quip myself with a lot of knowledge on business. I had also lived abroad for nine years and exposed to intense and challenging business environment and competition which require me to do a lot of market research on particular business in order for me to help others who want to do business.

If you are keen to explore working with me on market research or seeking advice, esp if you are students of novice in business, please feel free to exhange ideas.

1 comment:

  1. I had experiences working in China and South Korea as well as working trips to USA, Japan, Mongolia, Hungary, South Africa, Australia and many others. I had the opportunities to interface directly with the markets and gathered first hand info about the business climate and how to do business in those countries, in particular China and South Korea.

    I also had established extensive networkings with important contacts, especially the business community.

    Maybe some of you plan to go to these countries or wanting to get some information. Feel free to contact me for info and we can exchange views about the markets.

    ReplyDelete