Search This Blog

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Faith in Knowledge

I believe in sharing knowledge with others and myself too like to seek knowledge through various mediums. Knowledge can be through reading books, internet, personal experiences and etcetra...

One my favourite past times is reading...all sorts of sub jects like sports, entertainment, personal stories and not to leave business and economic news.. my current work esp needs me to update myself with latest development in domestic and international business and economic news..

If you do not mind to share your knowledge to me, in all aspects esp business and economic matters...do write to me..

1 comment:

  1. China has becoming a new economic power surpassing the other great countries like US, Japan and Germany.

    Over the past 30 years, China has moved out of its darkness to enter a new era to openness, to the outside world and therefore experiencing very rapid changes and growth.

    My experience staying in China for nearly 5 years few years ago really opened my eyes on the fast development and it is no doubt that China will surpass US as the biggest economy in years to come..

    ReplyDelete